Every crafter has a story, and we want to hear yours.
Whether you’re new to crafting, learned a new technique, tried a different craft, have a success story, want to share your craft journey, give helpful tips or you have a fond memory of doing crafts, your story matters. Submitted work must be original and must not have been published elsewhere (blogs and websites included). We want articles that encourage, inspire, and motivate our readers.
To learn more about Crafty Hands Club Magazine, take a look at our About page.
Accepted submissions will be posted on the website or featured in the next magazine issue (depending on issue theme.)
Before You Submit Article:
Your work must be original and not infringe on other’s copyrights or privacy rights (photos included). Please note, we check submissions for plagiarism. Plagiarized work will be returned.
Once Submissions Accepted:
You retain ownership and copyright, but agree that CHC Magazine has the right to distribute. Crafty Hands Club Magazine also has the right to make necessary edits (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, title) or shorten to fit within the word count guidelines.
- Your article must be between 800-1800 words, including a catchy title.
- Article must be written in first-person with a lesson (something happened to you and you learned something from it.)
- Submissions in either word or google doc format only (PDF’s or articles in body of email are not accepted.)
- Also, include a 3-6 sentence bio, a professional image of yourself, and 2-4 images of your work and social media/website links (make sure links work. Nonworking link(s) will not be listed) along with your article.
- Promotional articles are not accepted.
- Articles containing racial slurs, discrimination, harassment, hate speech, or bullying are not accepted.
- Email submissions to email@example.com. Include your name and name of article in subject title. Example: First and Last Name: Article Title.
- Response time is up to 21 days after submissions have been received.
To view previous articles, check them out here