The new season might be less than a month away, but the challenge is much sooner. Besides, you don’t need to wait for weeks to get your creative juices flowing. Spring brings warmer weather, softer colors, school break, and spring cleaning. Spring cleaning is a chance for you to rearrange your craft supplies, spruce up your craft space, or do a whole new project!
The Springtime Craft Challenge will be three weeks. Challenge begins March 1st and ends on March 22nd at 11:59 Pacific Standard Time. Anyone (age 18+) who enjoys crafting is welcome to join the challenge.
All craft types and skill levels are encouraged to participate.
Spring Craft Challenge Rules:
- Craft projects must be kid-related (newborn, infant, toddler, preschooler, etc.). Categories include but are not limited to room decor, furniture, clothing/apparel, toys, blankets, jewelry, and keepsakes.
- DIY projects must be in pastel colors. There’s no limit on the number of colors you can use.
- Only one submission is allowed during the challenge period.
- To be considered for the drawing, send two images of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Email subject line, put Springtime Craft Challenge.
- Submissions deadline: March 22nd, 2022, by 11:59pm PST.
What do you get from challenge participation?
- Three winners will be announced during the live drawing on Thursday, March 31st.
- First Place Winner – $75 Gift Card
- Second Place Winner – $50 Gift Card
- Third Place Winner – $25 Gift Card
- All participants’ images will be featured on the Crafty Hands Club website.
Do you know other crafters who you think would be interested? Please share this on your social media page.