Crafty Hands Club Magazine is where the crafter comes first. We deliver valuable content worldwide. We value honest, authentic conversations about crafts and we believe that every crafter belongs at the table.
We welcome new articles from craft enthusiasts, bloggers, or writers. No formal training or published works are required. We would love for you to share your story to connect with our readers.
Feel free to write articles about your craft journey, crafting experiences, knowledge, struggles, success stories, and helpful tips. We want articles that encourage, inspire, and motivate readers.
- What can they learn to improve their craft journey?
- Can the story give fellow crafters a new perspective on a particular topic?
All submitted work must be original and must not have been published elsewhere.
If submission is accepted, you will retain ownership and copyright but agree that CHC Magazine has the right to distribute. Crafty Hands Club Magazine has the right to make necessary edits (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, title) or shorten to fit within word count guidelines.
Before submitting your article, make sure that work is original and does not infringe on others’ copyrights or privacy rights (this includes photos also).
Submissions are checked for plagiarism. Plagiarized work will be returned.
Promotional articles aren’t accepted.
Currently seeking article submissions for April/May 2022 Issue in one of the following areas:
- A mom/stepmom/adopted/foster mom who does crafts and have a unique story about motherhood
- A new mom adjusting to motherhood feels isolated, looking to connect with other new moms, or does craft projects.
- A mom who enjoys crafts with child(ren) or grandchild(ren)
- A teacher who teaches crafts or incorporate craft projects in classroom assignments
- A nurse that does crafts
- Craft Space/Area: Snap a photo of your craft area/space, and we will feature it!
- Crafter Journeys: Share your story, what crafts have you learned, would like to know, or have been doing
- Do you and your family have a mother’s day tradition? Please share your story.
- Business: Small craft business owners (startup or less than five years); talk about entrepreneurship journey and when you knew it was time to make it a business
Submit your article in Microsoft Word or Google Docs only (no PDFs and articles in body of emails). Articles should be between 500-2000 words.
Include the following information in your article submission:
- Catchy Title
- 2-3 high resolution relevant images (including one headshot)
- 3-5 sentence bio of who you are and what you do
- Website link
- Social media handle(s)
Email submissions to: email@example.com for consideration. Response time is within 14 days after submission has been received.
Check out current articles here