Crafty Hands Club is a digital platform that delivers valuable content to crafters from all walks of life. We help craft cuties connect with other crafters, make their crafts a lifestyle, and turn their hobbies into a profitable side business.
We value honest, authentic conversations about crafts and we believe that every crafter belongs at the table.
Your voice deserves to be heard.
We welcome new articles from craft enthusiasts, bloggers, or writers. No formal training or published works is required. We would love for you to share your story to connect with our readers. Good story sharing encourages, inspires, motivates, and helps others.
Feel free to write articles about your craft journey, crafting experiences, knowledge, struggles, success stories, and helpful tips. We want articles where readers can apply right away.
- What can they learn to improve their craft journey?
- Can my story give fellow crafters a new perspective on a particular topic?
- What can fellow crafters incorporate into their lifestyle from my story?
- Are my ideas/tips helpful to other crafters?
All submitted work must be original and must not have been published elsewhere.
If submission is accepted, you will retain ownership and copyright but agree that CHC Magazine has the right to distribute. Crafty Hands Club Magazine has the right to make necessary edits (spelling, grammar, sentence structure, title) or shorten to fit within word count guidelines.
Before submitting your article, make sure that work is original and does not infringe on others’ copyrights or privacy rights (this includes photos also).
Submissions are checked for plagiarism. Plagiarized work will be returned.
Currently seeking article submissions on one of the following areas:
- Diversity and Inclusion within the Craft Community
- Transitioning for a hobby to a craft business
- Lessons learned as a new craft business owner
- Generational Craft Skills You Learned
- Using Crafts in Family Activities (Homeschooling, parties, etc)
- How crafts helped you get through a particular point in your life (job loss, surgery, grief, divorce, etc.)
- Discovery of friendships through crafts
- Changes you’d like to see in the craft industry
- Using craft projects to support a cause
- Social or political messaging through craft projects
Submit your article in Microsoft Word or Google Docs only (no PDFs and articles in body of emails). Articles should be between 500-2000 words.
Include the following information in your article submission:
- Catchy Title
- 2-3 high resolution relevant images (including one headshot)
- 3-4 sentence bio of who you are and what you do
- Website link
- Social media handle(s)
Email submissions to: email@example.com for consideration. Response time is within 14 days after submission has been received.
Check out current articles here
Would you like to reach a new audience?
Want to share craft-related stories, knowledge, helpful tips, and/or experience that give listeners motivation, inspiration, and insight?
Being a podcast guest gives you the opportunity to do so.
Crafty Hands Club podcast helps crafters connect with other crafters, make their crafts a lifestyle, and turn crafts into a profitable side gig.
Weekly podcast episodes provide valuable takeaways for listeners to grow in their craft journey. Podcast episodes are interview/conversational format and recording time is between 20-60 minutes.
For consideration, please submit the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Full Name
- Email Address
- Business Name
- Website Address
- Social Media Handles
- Why should you be a guest on CHC podcast?
- Subject matter
If submission is accepted, you will receive an email response within 14 days with a calendar link to select date and time. Once confirmed, you’ll be asked to submit a professional headshot and a bio of 2-4 sentences.
Listen to podcast episodes herehttps://anchor.fm/craftyhandsclubmag